Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Java QA Engineer Role - Ideally
need someone that started off as a developer

Location                               :  San Francisco, CA

Duration                                :  3+ months

LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, Need an In-person after initial phone screen

Skills:

5+ years of QA Testing

Experience in testing back end systems and integration testing using SQL and or
PLSQL (e-commerce apps)

Must have strong experience with PLSQL, SQL

Programming language with Java, XML, PERL and Shell

Knowledge of SDLC and testing methodologies

Experience working with Oracle Databases

Strong communication skills (written and verbal)

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 209
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-209