*JOB ID: AK_DWH_OH_231208*                     *DATAWAREHOUSE*

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing Well...!!!!

 Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations
*Please Reply With:*
Current Location:
Email & Contact Number:
Visa Status-US Citizen/Green Card/H1B (Employer Details):
Resume with the above details ONLY will be considered further

 We are looking for  *Datawarehouse Project Lead* who has:-
** Key Skills:

   - Experience with Dimensional Data Modeling.
   - Experience with Cognos PowerPlay Suite of Tools.
   - Training/Certification/Experience with Cognos 8 and Cognos ReportNet
   Suite of Tools.
   - Experience with Informatica PowerCenter.
   - Experience with Informatica PowerConnect.
   - Experience with Complete Appworx Functionality.
   - Informatica Data Quality Tools.
   - Oracle, SQL and PLSQL.
   - PMP Trained/Certified.

Location    :     *Cincinnati, OH*
Rate         :     *Open*
 Thanks & Regards,
 Ankur Nigam,
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com