*JOB ID: NJ_AA_NY_241208* *AIX Administrator*
Hope you are doing Well...!!!!
Here is an urgent Client Requirement from Caresoft Inc.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Please
do not submit candidates who are close to confirmations
*Please Reply With:*
Email & Contact Number:
Visa Status-US Citizen/Green Card/H1B (Employer Details):
Resume with the above details ONLY will be considered further
We are looking for *AIX Administrator.*
- Minimum 8 years experience with IBM/AIX System
- Certified AIX administrator with 8 years experience (minimum) with
installation, configuration and maintenance of AIX, including AIX 5.x within
a large environment..
- Four plus years experience installing, configuring and production
support of IBM Content Manager on the AIX platform.
- Extensive experience in Content Manager Data Migration Strategies.
- Ability to Plan and Perform Content Management data upgrade/migration
from version 5.x to 7.x.
- Extensive experience in Content Management System Performance
Monitoring and Tuning..
- P-Series Hardware Installation, configuration and maintenance,
including (LPAR, DLPAR, HMC & VIO).
- Strong Shell scripting.
- Ability to serve as team lead and supervise others.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and manage time to ensure
success of simultaneous efforts.
- Experience in technical architecture and design.
- Experience in the following categories is a major plus (HACMP, DB2
WebSphere and P595 advance administration).
- Willingness to provide 24 x 7 production environments a major plus.
- Lead Build and Deployment activities for NYCServ infrastructure
- Defining project scope and deliverables.
- Defining detailed technical tasks and estimating resource requirements
for deployment of new UNIX hardware and software.
- Design/Architecture of large-scale IBM AIX TSM/CM environments with a
focus on high availability including the creation of detailed technical
- Installation, configuration, tuning, and security analysis of IBM AIX
- Server sizing and capacity planning.
- Creating and maintaining project plans and timelines for project
- Reporting to upper management regarding project deliverables and
- Working with other technologists and application team members on
deployment of complex projects on the IBM AIX platform.
Location : *Brooklyn , NY*
Duration : *3-6 Month's*
Rate : *Open*
Thanks & Regards, Ankur Nigam,
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Email : ani...@caresoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at