Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Linux System Admin

Duration: 1 Year

Location: Trenton, NJ

Rate: $37/hr

******PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES******

Responsible for evaluating, implementing, and administering the technical
architecture of the NJSP distributed environments. Must work independently with
minimal supervision, possess the ability to mentor and provide knowledge
transfer to staff members.
Complete Description:
Years of Relevant Experience: 8 to 11 years
Preferred Education: 2 year college degree or equivalent technical study or
advanced degree
Role Description:
Understands government business process and operations
Ability to transition business processes into business and technical
requirements
Project Management experience
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
Works well with IT and functional areas
Designs architecture for an organization on an enterprise level
Evaluates and revises business processes
Leads and directs the work of others
Anticipates and resolves issues
Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress
Proficient in one or more project management tools
Ensures that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and
business objectives
Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a
timely manner
Identify and track issues, risks and action items
Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and
work of the project team. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
Consistently provides accurate and detailed estimates
May analyze or recommend commercially available software or other IT
architectural components
Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision
Proficient in one IT architectural discipline
Proficient in developing and providing high-level executive briefings.

Provide systems administration in Red Hat Enterprise Linux v4/v5 Required 10
Years
Provide systems administration in SUSE Enterprise Linux v9/v10 Required 5 Years
Provide systems administration in AIX v5.3 Required 10 Years
Provide systems administration in WebSphere Required 5 Years
Provide systems administration in VMWare Required 5 Years
Provide systems administration in Oracle 10g RAC environment Required 3 Years
Ability to identify, submit and manage vendor specific technical support
Required 10 Years
Ability to mentor and provide knowledge transfer to peers Required 5 Years
Understanding of NJ government business processes Highly desired 1 Years
Understanding of NJ State Police business processes and operations Highly
desired 1 Years
Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision Highly desired 1 Years
Ability to work as a project team leader Highly desired 1 Years

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.