Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: CSS Front End Developer

Location: Washington, DC

Duration: 5+ months

Rate: $30-31/Hr Best

F2F may be required.

Primary Skill:

HTML
JAVA
HTML & CSS Developer

Responsible for developing and supporting a large scale Enterprise web
application.
Working closely with Client Technical team.

**REQUIRED**

Experience with User Interface design & usability, CSS, semantic markups and
Wireframe development, designing and creating cross-browser compatible and
standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts etc.

Key skills:

- Cascading Style sheets
* Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes
* Inheritance and cascade
* Box model
* Fixed width, fluid, elastic layouts
- XHTML and DOM (Document Object Model)
- Web Accessibility
- AJAX (Asynchronous Javascript)
- Good problem solving and communication skills and ability to work
independently.

Nice to have skills:

- Struts MVC framework
- Yahoo UI and DWR (Direct Web Remoting)
- Flash and Flex.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter