Hi,

     This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. We have a hot requirement on Sr.
Algorithm Developer. Kindly send me your consultants updated Resumes ASAP.

Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

face to face interview after phonic round

Position: Sr. Algorithm Developer

Location: Alameda, CA

Duration: 3 months

Requisition - Senior Algorithm Developer (contractor)
Business Justification: This contractor position is required for the ViroSeq
3.0 Software Exploratory Project that will mainly focus on architecture design
and development, algorithm development and feasibility activities

Senior Algorithm Developer
We're looking for a senior algorithm developer to build a commercial
application that is the key component of Celera's molecular diagnostic test
kits. The application can import the ABIF files, process the sequence data, and
export consensus sequences in FASTA format. It can also display the sequence
electropherogram and alignment graphically. The DNA sequence analysis pipeline
mainly consists of base calling and quality score assignment, control and data
checking, sequence trimming, sequence assembly, multiple sequence alignment,
mixed base calling, insertions and deletions (INDELs) detection, sequence
editing, and sequencing data review and verification.

This is a "hands-on" senior developer position. You will be responsible for the
design and development of algorithms for DNA sequence analysis pipeline.
In-depth Knowledge and experience of the bioinformatics is a must.

Responsibilities:
  a.. Design, implement, and test algorithms for DNA sequence analysis pipeline
  b.. Utilize innovative approaches to problem solving
  c.. Generate high quality engineering documents
  d.. Perform deign/code reviews
Qualifications:
BS/MS in Computer Science, Computational Biology, Engineering, or related filed
with 6+ years of work experience required.

Must-have Skills:
  a.. Extensive experience with programming in a computer language such as
Java, C++, C#, or Perl
  b.. Familiarity with Hidden Markov Model, Bayesian, or other Dynamic
Programming Algorithms
  c.. Strong working experience developing software tools involving Sequence
Assembly, Alignment, and Analysis
  d.. Fairly deep background in some aspect of molecular biology
  e.. Substantial experience with at least one or two major molecular biology
software packages, either for sequence analysis or molecular modeling
  f.. Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills
  g.. Ability to work in a demanding, rapid iterative development environment
Big Plus Skills:
  a.. Familiarity with BioJava APIs
  b.. Experience working under FDA Quality System Regulations
  c.. Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
  d.. Software Development Life Cycle

Thanks & Regards
Hareesh
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com