Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Implementation Architect

Location                               :  Ohio

Duration                                :  6 + months

Rate                                       :  $40/HR on C2C

Required Skills:
Troubleshooting and resolving security certificate issues Performing DB queries
for correlation ids Assist Technical Consultants and Implementation Manager's
set up clients in our User Testing environment (Staging)

Provide technical implementation support and guidance for Web based Commercial
Card products. This assignment requires an experienced hands-on technical
resource to assist clients in connectivity and compatibility issues with the
.Net Webservices in Commercial Card's ExacTrac application.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.