Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to *prash...@osairtech.com*

*
*

Engagement Type:

Contract

Short Description:
This applicant will be able to work 7 hours a day 5 days a week. This
applicant will be responsible for delivering and restructuring of the
Capital Project Delivery web applications.

Complete Description:
The vendor will be required to restructure and enhance existing web pages,
modifying content, and add new technically enhanced web sites as NJDOT
continues to transition to electronic delivery of information. One specific
set of restructuring initiatives is the enhancement of the recently
developed Capital Project Delivery web site, which comprehensively embodies
NJDOT project design processes, procedures, and the workflow of NJDOT
projects. There is a need to expand this capability to cover a variety of
management areas such as risk management, schedule management and so forth.
The contemplated enhancements to the Capital Project Delivery web site are
to be done in order to significantly reduce design costs and improve project
design management. Other web restructuring and enhancement tasks are to be
made to improve the overall web site operation. Knowledge of specialized
systems and software is required since certain application content will be
converted into HTML code used to display information on certain web pages
including sophisticated graphical objects. Since project reports will be
required, vendor must be fluent in English and capable of writing content.

   Required / Desired Skills

 [image: Show/Hide][image: Show/Hide]

Skill

 Required / Desired

 Amount of Experience

Must be able to manage long term (1-2 yr) advanced application delivery

 Required

 7  Years

Must be able to manage scope and gain stakeholder approval of changes.

 Required

 7  Years

Direct Work planning and scheduling design work.

 Required

 7  Years

Applications (Web) Architecture

 Required

 5  Years

Active Server Pages (ASP)

 Required

 3  Years

Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)

 Required

 3  Years

DreamWeaver

 Required

 5  Years

Intelligent Transportation Systems

 Required

 5  Years

PERL Script programming

 Required

 5  Years

JavaScript programming

 Required

 5  Years

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
prash...@osairtech.com
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prash...@osairtech.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused