Gather and interpret user requirements.
Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
Strong communication skills.
Working in team environment.
Provide expertise in the business process supported by the application.
Work with team in planning and delivering technical architecture.
Plan and develop user interface strategy.
Interpret and understand user requirements and design specifications.
Anticipate and resolve team issues.
Determine estimates and schedules work for team.

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to *prash...@osairtech.com*

*
*

   Required / Desired Skills

 [image: Show/Hide][image: Show/Hide]

Skill

 Required / Desired

 Amount of Experience

Provide processes and guidance to programmers and work planning, design

 Required

 3  Years

Strong understanding on XML structures, GJ XML, NIEM

 Required

 3  Years

Understanding of data-mapping

 Required

 3  Years

Exp working with multiple vendor structure

 Required

 3  Years

Understanding of Network and LAN/WAN topologies

 Required

 3  Years

Consultative and excellent communication skills

 Required

 3  Years

Strong written & verbal communication skills

 Required

Java Development

 Nice to have

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
prash...@osairtech.com
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prash...@osairtech.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused