PLease let me know if you have any .net developer requirements with
- Over 6 years of experience in IT industry as Developer with Microsoft
Technologies with emphasis on windows based, web based Client- Server and
- Extensively worked on various technologies, which includes ASP.NET, C#,
VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web/Windows Forms, ASP, XML, XSLT, XAML, Java Script,
HTML and XHTML.**
- Extensive knowledge and experience of XML Web Services (SOAP, UDDI and
DISCO), .NET AJAX toolkit and AJAX Extended Controllers, Infragistics
tool kit, and Security.**
- Good experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal
· Knowledge in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers
using T-SQL and PL/SQL in MS SQL Server 2000 and Oracle 9i/8i database
- Experience in Designing of Tables, Functions, Views, indexes, Cursors,
and defining the Relationship in Databases.
- Experienced in N-tier Architecture and Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) which includes Requirement Gathering, Object Oriented Analysis &
Design, Code Generation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
- Excellent Experience in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) & Object
Oriented Design (OOD).
- Good Knowledge in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows
Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills and sound technical
understanding in various business domains.
2) * Ajay*
· Over 7+ years of experience as a Software Programmer with
increasing responsibilities involving in analysis, design & development of
internet/intranet/client-server applications using *visual studio
2003/2005/2008, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET,* Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, ADO,
HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT and CSS.
· Proficient in *Database design* and *implementation* on* MS SQL
Server 2000/2005 *and* Oracle *including the use of *stored procedures* to
achieve high performance reporting systems, use of *triggers,
views,*Imports and exports of data using DTS Packages.
· Knowledge of InfoPath and SharePoint Portal 2003, Custom Web
Parts, Templates, Master pages and WSS
· Excellent knowledge of *Object Oriented* and *Component
· Proficient in middleware components *like Crystal reports, IIS,
Site minder, ADO.Net, and ADO.*
· Proficient in tools such as *Visual InterDev 6.0, Front-page 2000,
Dream Weaver 4.0, XML Spy.*
· Good at information gathering use case diagrams using *UML* and
converting business requirement to functional specific requirement.
· Good Experience in working *WSDL* and SOAP for *web Service *
· Good experience working with *version controls* VSS and clearcase.
· Excellent understanding of *Graphical User Interface*.
· Excellent domain knowledge and experience in creating applications
for the *Healthcare, Automobile, Consumer Goods, and Finance industries *with
excellent communication & interpersonal skills.**
· Team player with excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
and written skills with exemplary analytical and problem solving skills
Thanks & Regards,
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at