Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an Urgent Opened Position for Cold Fusion Developer at Farmington, CT
 for 3 Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

* *

*Specific Requirements:

*

6+ years experience and demonstrated knowledge with a mix of the following
technologies:

*ColdFusion, CFML, CFScript, JavaScript, DHTML, HTML, CSS, SQL, XML, IIS,
Flash

5+ years experience and demonstrated knowledge with the any of the following
platforms:

* ColdFusion MX, Windows, IIS, Dreamweaver, Home site

5+ years experience with industry standard database (SQL Server 7.0 and
2000+)

Prior experience in implementing or integrating Flash objects and components

Prior experience in implementing or integrating e-commerce applications

Practical experience with JD Edwards World or OneWorld ERP applications a
plus

Education:

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 5
years of experience in software design and development

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||