Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client REQ.

If so, please do reply to p...@xyant.com premc...@gmail.com

*Xyant Technology is looking for *

Title: *Developer*

Location: *San Ramon**, CA*
Duration: *10 month contract**
*Rate: *DOE.*

*Project Description:*

Sales Compensation Portfolio projects focused on single suite and merger
initiatives.

*Job Description:*

Position is for a developer to do coding and unit testing using Cold Fusion,
Oracle/SQL, Javascript, and HTML.

Candidate submitted must have EXCELLENT oral communications skills to enable
them to effectively team with clients.

*Skills Inventory  *

1) Cold Fusion – Expert -- Required

2) Oracle – Expert -- Required

3) SQL – Expert -- Required

4) Javascript – Expert -- Desired

5) HTML – Expert -- Desired

Thanks n Regards**

Prem

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)

www.xyant.com<https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.xyant.com/>