Hello *Friends,*

This is Ajay with Margin10.

We have a requirement in our Organization.

Our Organization wants to hire Two more Requiters for Off share Branch in
Hyderabad, India.

Salary will be of 15K per Month to 20K per Month (Depends on Experience).

*Skills: *

Minimum of 1-2 years of Experience in IT Recruitment.
Good Communications Skills.
Capable to handle Citizens and Canadian Requirements.
Willing to do Night Shift's.

*About Us: *

We are working with two direct Clients SAP America and Oracle Corp. For more
details, check out the details in our Website "WWW. Margin10. Com".

If you are interested in this requirement.please send me your Latest updated
Soft Copy of your Resume to *ajan...@margin10.com.*

--
Thanks and Regards
Ajay (678-267-3424)