Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 6-12 months
Experience Level: Combination of education and work experience typically
equivalent to a Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years technical project management
Directs and monitors activities for medium-sized, low to medium risk
technology-based projects, or pieces of larger projects, from initiation to
delivery. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business
groups to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency.
*Activities include: *
- Works with LOB app development team to coordinate installation of
associated hardware to support business initiatives.
- Directs and monitors activities of datacenter infrastructure-based
projects, from initiation to delivery.
- Coordinates the installation of open-systems servers, which includes
the efforts of racking, cabling (power, network) and the OS and middleware
- Collaborates with engineers to configure firewall rules, implement F5
BigIP load balancers when required.
- Works closely with middleware (Weblogic, Websphere) and database (SQL,
Oracle, Sybase) teams to ensure close integration with the app development
- Leads projects across platforms, applications, and/or business lines.
Works with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements,
design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems
- Participates in planning and directing program schedules and budgets,
monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates,
and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue tracking, and communication at
the team and management level.
- Analyzes and documents customer's business and technical requirements
to implement appropriate solutions.
- Works and coordinates with staff to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
of technology solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in project methodologies in the systems
- Demonstrated ability of successful project management
- Previous experience working with data center infrastructure covering
the following areas: servers, storage, HA and BCP configurations,
networking, telecom, relational database systems, middleware, security, and
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with IT Service Management
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at