Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to ni...@abstargroup.com
I need a consultant that could start on Monday 1/12/09 in Dallas, Texas that
would last 4 weeks.
This project has these focused objectives:
· Assist with the planning, design and integration of a new EMC DMX4-950
· Install and configure necessary software to assist with managing the
· Basic Installation and configuration of a new ECC infrastructure.
The scope of this Project is to assist Client with integrating a new EMC
Specifically, consultant will work with client to conduct the following
· Conduct customer interviews to determine a fabric design allowing
for DMX4 connectivity to the existing fabric. These discussions will include
the team from ACS where the production array lives.
· Work with customer and ACS to understand storage requirements and
assist with developing BIN file requirements. Work with EMC RTS to create a
· Assist customer with host level SAN attachment tasks required for
a single Management Host.
o HBA remediation and driver configuration (if required)
o PowerPath Install as necessary.
o Planning Assistance with zoning tasks required for DMX Gatekeeper
· Assist customer with host level tasks required to support Basic
o Solutions Enabler software install
· Installation and configuration of new EMC ECC Server at the
o Server configuration and ECC Application install and licensing.
o SAN Attachment and Gatekeeper visibility to ECC host.
o ECC Agent Deployment as necessary
o ECC Patch Application
o User Creation
o Environment Discovery
· Create necessary operational documentation consisting of:
o Visio diagram
o BIN file
o LUN Allocation
· Knowledge Transfer
*Out of Scope*
The following items are outside the scope of the Services to be performed
under this SOW:
· Initial power up, rack and stack of equipment.
· Any necessary host level modifications. Forsythe will provide
oversight and direction only.
· Any hardware manipulation as required by DMX deployment.
· Any documentation that requires EMC approval: Qualifiers, BIN
files, Pre-Site Surveys.
· Any tasks associated with evaluating, sizing and/or configuring
the SRDF network link.
The formal deliverables of this project are:
· A finalized Storage design.
· Basic Timefinder Functionality.
· Management/ECC Host visibility to DMX disk.
· Management and Operational documentation
· Final Technical Review and Knowledge Sharing
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at