Hi Friends,
Good afternoon, I hope everyone is doing fine..

My self  Ajay working as a Techincal Recruiter for Aclatinc based on IL and
has more than 50  consultants on our bench on different skillset and i am on
to Recruiting and sales to so Please add me to your distibution list and let
me know if you have any directclient requirements so i can help you out with
finding the right fits for that Position for sure....

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.net
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.