Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an Urgent Opened Position for Business analyst for 6+ Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Specific Requirements*:

Looking for Business analyst for documenting/creating specifications and
SOW's, Team leads, Sr. Developers and regular Developers for various

Expertise working with *Kronos* in general, manufacturing environments for
the BA and Team Lead, and any experience with "Activities" or "Attendance"
is a strong plus.

Melrose Park, IL

Springfield, OH

Waukesha, WI

Should you be interested in looking at a new opportunity at this time, ****
or in the future**** I would welcome the chance to speak with you about your
career objectives at your convenience. **If not, should you know of other
professionals interested in making a change, please feel free to pass along
my contact information**.

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||