Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Siebel Analyst

Duration: 6+months

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Rate: $45

The person will be responsible to work with business and the team to develop
and document the functional requirements in a Use case / supplementary spec
format using RUP methodology. We are looking for strong candidates with good
knowledge in Siebel functionalities and how system works.

Ø      Siebel functionalities

Ø       Siebel process for handling Service request, opportunities, quotes

Ø      Solid 3+ years of experience as System Analyst handling various phases
of Siebel project

Ø      Skills in Visio, MS products

Ø      Health Care exp.

Ø      RUP

Job Requirements:

Ø      Use Case Analysis

Ø      Rational Rose

Ø      MS Office

Ø      Requisite Pro

Ø      Written and Verbal communication skills key

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.