This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on
PeopleSoft Technical Developers send me the updated resume of your consultant

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

No of Positions:2

Title             :  PeopleSoft Technical Developers

Location    :  Torrance, CA

Duration    :  6 Months

      Project Description:

      ·        Strong App Designer (PeopleCode,Application Engine, Application
Engine tracing, PeopleCode tracing)

      ·        PSFT Billing, GL, AR, Contracts knowledge required

      ·        Should know Billing, Contracts and GL configurations, tables and
delivered programs

      ·        Must be able to move objects into mainframe batch environment
(migration of objects, job scheduling, and monitoring)- be able to look at an
explain plan and determine action to take to improve application run-times

      ·        Must be able to tune applications in a mainframe environment;
there will be plenty of opportunity for this

      ·        Must have strong SQR coding skills (resolve issues, plus add
support (if required) to development efforts)

      ·        Nice to have COBOL and nVision.

      ·        Must have strong knowledge of TSO, ISPF, JCL and DB2 (Oracledoes
not count); create GDG datasets, know USS (unix system services), execution of
Application Engine on mainframe

      ·        Must be able to troubleshoot and fix application issues in a
production environment; through Transition

      ·        Must be able to come in the door and contribute day-one without
much training

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the