Hi everyone,

This is *SAM* from *KSOURCE*

I have a urgent position available with my *DIRECT CLIENT* and let me know
if you have any suitable candidate's with you

* *

*Position  Details:*

*Start Date:*  ASAP.

*Interview:* Immediate

*Rate: competitive, Your best*

*Location:*  St. Louis MO

*Length:* long term.

Position Level - Intermediate

* *

*Description-*

*Technology*

*Skill*

*Role*

*Req Date*

*Engagement Start Date*

*Pending Resources*

*Remarks*

Others

Basic, Pick/UniData

Technical Lead

12/23/2008

1/20/2009

4

RR  is for HealthLink Project - LightsOn Team for 2009.
Skill Sets: Strong skills in Basic, with knowledge of Pick/UniData.
Requirements:
1:Technical Lead (7 + years Exp)
3: System Analyst (5 + years Exp)

Others

Basic, Pick/UniData

Senior Architect

12/23/2008

1/20/2009

1

RR  is for HealthLink Project - LightsOn Team for 2009.
Skill Sets: Extremely Strong skills in Basic, with knowledge of
Pick/UniData. Should have good exposure at Architect Level and have
experience doing System study and Analysis.

* *

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

*SAM(Recruiter)*

*
KSOURCE
**
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>** <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>**<sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>**<http://www.ksourceinc.com/>
*
   ***

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***