Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Excel Programmer

Location                               :  Chandler, AZ

Duration                                :  2-12 months

Need H1-B copy of the consultant while submitting the profile.

Project Description:
Need some specialized reporting created for our customer issue tracking system.
We already have a reporting infrastructure in place, and need an experienced
programmer to help us write some automated reports in Excel, as well as setting
up some mechanisms to blast out summaries over email (What business problem
does it solve? What type of project is it? How will the end result of the
project be used?)

Responsibilities include:
Learn existing reporting infrastructure Working with stakeholders on
requirements Developing report prototypes and reviewing with stakeholders
Programming Excel VBA macros Documenting the solution for long-term maintenance
(CW day-to-day activities).

Necessary Skills (Must Have):
Excel
VBA