Urgent required *Project Manager with (ITIL Certification and Insurance exp)
* at IL for Direct Client
Please send the resumes only on *s...@cy-tec.com*
Location: Chicago, IL
Long Term Contract
*ITIL Certification and Insurance experience required………………..*
Hands on Enterprise PM to manage the mainframe hosting initiative that
consists of three sub projects; migrate ITS Dev, migrate network , and
establish new development and application environments.
- This is a large effort that will require a seasoned PM who will work
with Association leads and a vendor representative to plan, schedule, and
execute the tasks required to meet the project objectives.
- Minimum of 7 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years
progressive responsibility managing multiple small to large complex projects
in a cross-functional environment. Requires prior supervisory or team leader
experience. *ITIL Certification *
- Must possess extensive knowledge in the use of Project Management
methodologies, iterative development methodologies (preferably RUP), tools.
- Strong team oriented interpersonal and communication skills. Resource
estimations methodologies, risk management, budget management, demand
- The ability to develop and maintain key relationships to achieve
business objectives essential.
- *Health insurance industry background *
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of
complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts.
Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies
for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within
budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project
plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the
goals of the enterprise.
- Provide clear direction, coaching, and support to staff Manage the
day-to-day activities of projects and staff in a matrixed environment.
Manages physical, financial and human capital resources, considering budget
and cost implication as well as risk implications of project decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business
Administration or equivalent work experience in similar work environment.
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
703 544 3910
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at