Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>
*Position: Java Developer with E-Commerce experience*.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Duration: 6 months to 1 year contract.
Rate: $45/hr C2C.
*Please make sure candidates are no further away than New York/New Jersey. *
*They MUST be able to come for a face to face interview if requested. Client
will not hire someone with a thick accent, please screen for this.*
We are seeking a highly qualified, highly motivated Java Software Engineer
who enjoys the challenges of creating enterprise-caliber Java systems. This
person is expected to interface extensively with the rest of the team, but
also be able to carry out a project or task independently with little
supervision. The ideal candidate will have a strong Java and object-oriented
design background and will help create and maintain web-based e-commerce
applications for client's web site. Looking for individuals who want to work
in the JBoss, Spring, Hibernate, Java Environment.
- Make enhancements to transactional quoting engine, reporting, and
internal management applications.
- Develop/Maintain Java code.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years industry experience with 3+ years experience in Java software
design and development.
- Strong object-oriented design, software reusability, testing, and
debugging skills required.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, and Servlets.
- Experience with any RDBMS accepted, knowledge of Oracle preferred.
applications required; knowledge of other web services and distributed
technologies a plus.
- Experience with the JBoss application server.
- Ability to develop in both the Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Experience working with Subversion or CVS, and Maven or Ant a plus.
- Experience working on high availability, transactional applications.
- Attention to details and quality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability
to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical
- The ability and willingness to proactively interact creatively and
achieve results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and pro blem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and able to successfully manage
multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N.Laurel Park Drive** | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 **|** **Fax:** 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at