*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

Please screen your candidate and send me the best candidate who can go
for F2F after telephonic screen

*Duration: *

12 – 24 MONTHS

Submit best market rate

Requirement/Skill set:

The candidate will be required to develop applications for a real time
messaging environment and have a thorough understanding of transaction
processing. The candidate will be required to provide supporting
documentation and other artifacts for assigned tasks from analysis to the
implementation phases of a project as is required for SDLC best practices.

·Required: Bachelor's degree with a major in computer sciences or
·5-7 Years experience in real time messaging and knowledge of communication
Operating systems -- UNIX, Open VMS is a plus, Windows XP
·Programming languages -- C, knowledgeable in Java, SQL.
·Messaging protocols – Requires Websphere MQ Series knowledge, Websphere
Message Broker knowledge is a plus.
·Some knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a plus.
·Knowledge of TMX, MCS or other resource managers and transaction executive
products is a plus.
·Tool sets associated with monitoring such as Omegamon and reporting and
defect tracking such as ClearQuest is a plus.
someone who has experience with nodes i.e., mapping nodes/computing nodes
programming experience in *ESQL*
 Location is West Patterson, NJ
Maybe will work 1 day in New York -DT NYC-

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.