*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Websphere Message Broker Consultant*

*Location:West Patterson,NJ*

*Duration:12-24 Months*

* *

*Requirement/Skill set:*

The candidate will be required to develop applications for a real time
messaging environment and have a thorough understanding of transaction
processing. The candidate will be required to provide supporting
documentation and other artifacts for assigned tasks from analysis to the
implementation phases of a project as is required for SDLC best practices.

   - Required: Bachelor's degree with a major in computer sciences or
   mathematics.
   - 5-7 Years experience in *real time messaging* and knowledge of
*communication
   protocols.*
   - Messaging protocols – Requires *Websphere MQ Series expereince,
   Websphere Message Broker experience*
   - Operating systems -- *UNIX, Open VMS is a plus, Windows XP*
   - Programming languages -- C, knowledgeable in Java, SQL.
   - Some knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a plus.
   - Knowledge of *TMX, MCS* or other resource managers and transaction
   executive products is a plus.
   - Tool sets associated with monitoring such as Omegamon and reporting and
   defect tracking such as ClearQuest is a plus.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.