*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-2911.*
* Dear Partners,*
We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
*Websphere Message Broker Consultant*
The candidate will be required to develop applications for a real time
messaging environment and have a thorough understanding of transaction
processing. The candidate will be required to provide supporting
documentation and other artifacts for assigned tasks from analysis to the
implementation phases of a project as is required for SDLC best practices.
- Required: Bachelor's degree with a major in computer sciences or
- 5-7 Years experience in *real time messaging* and knowledge of
- Messaging protocols – Requires *Websphere MQ Series expereince,
Websphere Message Broker experience*
- Operating systems -- *UNIX, Open VMS is a plus, Windows XP*
- Programming languages -- C, knowledgeable in Java, SQL.
- Some knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of *TMX, MCS* or other resource managers and transaction
executive products is a plus.
- Tool sets associated with monitoring such as Omegamon and reporting and
defect tracking such as ClearQuest is a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613
n...@e-zencomp.com || www.e-zencomp.com
Yahoo ID: rao.ez...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at