Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

*Position:  Solaris, Data Center, JCAPS Operations Consultant *
*Address:  Southlake, TX (Face to Face required. No expenses paid)*
*Length: 6 months  - 12 months   *
*       *
*Skills Required:                                *
Must have all of these skills (experienced w/ each/every one) - in
prioritized order

·       Datacenter operations experienced
·       Expert System Administrator / Operator
·       Expert Sun Cluster 3.2 expert
·       Experienced Solaris Release 10 Update 6

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience