*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>( Local to
Tennessee candidates only)*
This is my direct client opening for Quality Engineer - Memphis, TN. This is
a 5+ Months contract position. The Hourly rate is DOE. The client is looking
for only LOCAL candidates.
Responsible for concurrent quality engineering activities. Participates in
external and internal quality audits.
*This request is for 3 Quality Engineering positions. 1 will be doing design
transfer quality engineering and the other 2 will be doing measurement
*The following is REQUIRED:*
Must have manufacturing experience, general metrology experience, validation
experience, inspection experience, Gauge R&R experience (Repeatability &
Reproducibility), blue print reading, good working knowledge of Excel,
knowledge of GD&T.
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:*
Bachelor's degree in mechanical or biomedical engineering.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· Participates in design control projects providing quality
· Serves as the independent reviewer on all assigned projects
ensuring that design history files comply with company policies and
· Reviews drawings to evaluate quality requirements including:
correct application of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, proper use of
process and material specifications, and key characteristics for inspection
plans and gauging techniques.
· Recommends revisions to assure design requirements are specified
in the appropriate detail to provide a successful design transfer.
· Reviews and approves engineering change requests.
· Develops inspection techniques that include identification of
characteristics, sampling plans, and gauging.
· Recommends gauging techniques including gauge work instructions –
assures gauges provide repeatable and reproducible results through the use
of statistical techniques.
· Uses quality tools to implement improvements including: process
flowcharting, pareto analysis, correlation and regression analysis,
significance tests, design of experiments, statistical process control,
gauge repeatability and reproducibility, and trend analysis techniques.
· Assists suppliers with the interpretation of quality requirements.
· Develops control plans that identify inspection characteristics,
gauging techniques, and sampling requirements.
· Works with suppliers to resolve conflicts and recommends revisions
· Assists the design control project team with the development of
essential design control deliverable including, but not limited to:
complaint analysis on similar products, risk analysis, failure mode and
effects analysis, essential requirements checklist, and design verification
· Assists with the development of protocols to ensure processes and
products are validated with the appropriate level of confidence.
· Assists in internal and external quality audits and inspections.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Quality Engineer exp:
Total Metrology exp:
Total manufacturing exp (Must have):
Total validation exp:
Total inspection exp:
Total Gauge R&R exp(Repeatability & Reproducibility):
Total exp with blue print reading:
Total exp of Excel and GD&T:
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=quality Engineer - Memphis, TN
* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at