Hello Folks,

Location: King of Prussia, PA

Duration: 6 months

Rate: Open

We are looking to bring in a team lead to oversee a team on an application

Top Skill needed!

* *

****Must have excellent experience with **Identity Management, SSO, Data
modeling & JAX-WS ****

* *

   - 7 years experience with *J2EE, JDBC, JMS, JDK 1.4 & 1.5, EJB 2 & 3,
   servlets, JSP*
   - Experience with *LDAP protocol* & stores
   - Familiarity with *Identity Management, SSO, and Access* & Authorization
   - Great communication skills, creative/out-of-the-box thinker
   - Ability to participate in higher-level strategic discussions on the
   future of the application and how it fits into broader platform goals and
   - *Data modeling & schema* implementation a must
   - Experience analyzing, crafting, tuning *Oracle 10g database queries and
   PL/SQL* procedures

Significant experience/proficiency with:

   - *Eclipse *(MyEclipse preferred)
   - Struts web application framework
   - Constructing and maintaining *SOAP based web services (JAX-WS)*
   - Architecture & *UML Modeling*
   - *Web Logic Server 8 and 10* administration
   - Source control, change management, build & release tools and
process (*VSS,
   PVCS, Ant, Maven)*
   - Dynamic profiling & static code-analysis tools & techniques

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Alternate: 201-706-9178

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.