Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  BA with MasterCard Dispute

Location                               :  Columbus, OH

Duration                                :  4 months

Must be a Subject Matter Expert/SME on "MasterCard Disputes"

Candidate must have MasterCard Dispute knowledge understanding both the
business processes as well as technical aspects of disputes.

Must be able to work independently and have excellent skills in creating
technical design documents based off business requirements as well as processor

Responsible for the initial research and design for the automation of
MasterCard disputes and integration into Chase systems.

Responsible for documenting all MasterCard required fields and the necessary
edits as well all interface requirements to FDR, MasterCard and imaging

Responsible for working with MasterCard, FDR, Business sponsors, PMs, etc. for
outlining the approach.

Needs to act as an SME for MasterCard disputes.

Looking for experience both on business and systems side, someone who can act
as a SME when it comes to MasterCard.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.