Please send profiles to sunil.e...@gmail.com

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Perl/ C Developer*

*Location: CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*Description*

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must

·         Strong Perl or C experience required (1 year commercial experience
minimum)

·         Commercial development of web-based applications is required.

·         Web technologies such as *HTTP, XML, HTTP*

·         Mobile application development is a plus

·         Unix experience strongly desired

·         Must be comfortable working in an Agile development environment

·         BS in CS or equivalent

Regards,

Sunil

EZEN Computer Services Inc.