Human Resources Executive Resume Sample

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to **

* *

Position: *SAP Payroll Functional Analyst - Global Mobility*

*Location:* Either Jacksonville, FL  or NJ
*Duration:* 6 months
*Rate:* all-in

 This individual will design, document, configure, unit test and deliver on
the solution design for the Payroll module of the SAP solution.
The following are required:-
• Primarily responsible for all aspects of payroll as it pertains to the
Global Mobility (GM) population.
This includes:
• assisting the local payroll FA's with the writing of the GM payroll FDDS's
for each country
• ensuring that the wage type catalogues are complete for each country for
• understanding and documenting how payroll will be handled for each country
for both regular and shadow payrolls including gross ups, taxation and
• understanding and documenting how payroll instructions will be handled for
both regular and shadow payrolls
• ensuring that UAT and end to end testing include GM employees for payroll
• design and testing of the posting for each country
• resolving production issues that cannot be resolved by the production
support team
• participating in UAT and payroll parallel testing
• work with the Polaris payroll resource if that effort does in face move

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*