*Bill rate : 48 - $50*

*Date resource is required: 02/16/2009 *

*Anticipated end date: 07/03/2009*

*Location:  Minneapolis, MN   *

*Position Description:*  Acts in the highest level technical role as an
individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex technical
support and operating systems or subsystems initiatives. Leads, conducts,
and coordinates the analysis, planning,  and implementation of systems
software and/or hardware. Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, debugs,
maintains, modifies, and documents operating systems. Plans and defines
systems software and/or hardware requirements and determines system
specifications and/or customizations. Directs the design of subsystems and
integration of total systems.Identifies and resolves the most

complex problems. Provides leadership, direction and/or guidance to less
experienced staff.

We are looking for 5 NetBackup Engineers to assist with a migration project
from our old NetBackup 5.1/6.0 environments to our new NetBackup 6.5
infrastructures. The project will consist of migrating and upgrading all LAN
and SAN clients (~ 8000) from our old legacy environments to our
infrastructure servers across the Enterprise.

The candidates will also be responsible for troubleshooting any clients that
may be failing as a result of the migration.

Thanks & Regards,

Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.