Let me know if you have any perfect matching Profiles along with the rate
and other details.
Please send me to mamat...@dsc-usa.com.
Note: Skill sets mentioned are all mandatory for this requirement. Only
knowledge is not enough experience should be there. Send the Profiles only
if your consultant have all the skillsets.
Duration: 6 months
The FLEX Developer/Designer will partner with both the design and
development team members to deliver engaging, user-friendly, high fidelity
ActionScript 3 solutions for the adviser.americanfunds.com site. It is
highly preferred that you have experience developing applications with the
ActionScript Model-View-Controller framework, PureMVC. In addition to
design and development, you will be providing quality assurance support and
performing interface testing as well.
A bachelor's degree, or other advanced degree, in a relevant technical
discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
is highly desired, but equivalent experience may be considered as well. A
minimum of three years of solid Flash/FLEX development required.
- MUST be strong in Actionscript 3.
- MUST be strong in object-oriented principles.
- MUST be strong in the Adobe FLEX Builder 2.0/3.0 IDE.
- Strong understanding of XML.
- Possess an understanding of Actionscript 3 design patterns.
- Ability to strategically architect re-usable components.
- AIR experience is a plus.
- AJAX experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and service-oriented.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment, but is still self-directed.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, debugging and research skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, learn software quickly
and willingness to keep up with internet technology.
- Experience with media players.
- Experience streaming video and audio (preferably with Akamai).
- Experience with web analytics (preferably Omniture's Site Catalyst).
- Experience with charting data in an interactive and engaging manner.
- Experience with modeling interactive site navigation patterns.
- Experience with an iterative SDLC is preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Dynamic Software Consultants,Inc
1303 W Walnut Hill LN Suite# 140
Web Address: www.dsc-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at