Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Senior Oracle Functional Lead - iSourcing

Duration: 7+ months

Location: Irving, TX

Rate: below $80/hr

Skills:

Excellent communications - will be dealing with other groups

Oracle iSourcing - 5 Years

Oracle iProcurement / Purchasing - 5 Years

Oracle iSupplier - 5 Years

Oracle E-Business Suite Financials - AP, GL, PA - 5 Years

Oracle Order Management - 5 Years

Oracle Assets - 5 Years

Senior Level, Diligent, Detailed, Prompt

Contract with a Senior Level Oracle Functional Lead to build the roadmap for
delivery of the Sourcing strategy. Contract with an Oracle Architect to work
with the Business and Technical Team on the implementation of Oracle iSourcing.

Complete Roadmap Items:

* Implementation of iSourcing - Improve efficiency and sustainability of new
strategic sourcing initiative

* Expand the use of Order Management - Use for internal and external inventory
orders as well as distributed where location is determined by ship to

* Implementation of Asset Management - Provide a tool for the capital asset
management of fixtures, furniture, mannequins etc. and provide a means to use
depreciation as a driver for replacement forecasting

* Business Intelligence - Determine reporting requirements across the
Procurement enterprise

* Implement a new CAD solution - NMG currently uses CAD 5.0 but all take offs
are done manually

* Oracle Supplier Network - Determine the feasibility of implementing this
solution to provide a process for electronic document exchange

* Store Life Cycle Management - Determine the feasibility of providing an
integrated overview of all aspects of the store construction and maintenance
process

* Direct Punchouts - Integrate supplies procured back to Oracle

* Health Check / Assessment - Score card on how NMG is utilizing the Oracle
E-Suite footprint

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter