Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

5 Openings!!!

Position: NetBackup Engineers
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $40-$44/hr (Not Negotiable)

POSITION DESCRIPTION: Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual
contributor and/or team lead for the most complex technical support and
operating systems or subsystems initiatives. Leads, conducts, and coordinates
the analysis, planning, and implementation of systems software and/or hardware.
Analyzes designs, codes, tests, debugs, maintains, modifies, and documents
operating systems. Plans and defines systems software and/or hardware
requirements and determines system specifications and/or customizations.
Directs the design of subsystems and integration of total systems. Identifies
and resolves the most complex problems. Provides leadership, direction and/or
guidance to less experienced staff.

We are looking for 5 NetBackup Engineers to assist with a migration project
from our old NetBackup 5.1/6.0 environments to our new NetBackup 6.5
infrastructures. The project will consist of migrating and upgrading all LAN
and SAN clients (~ 8000) from our old legacy environments to our infrastructure
servers across the Enterprise. The candidates will also be responsible for
troubleshooting any clients that may be failing as a result of the migration.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.