Please let me know if you have any one suitable for this position
*EMC Documentum Senior Engineer*
*This is NOT a developer - it's an engineer/admin - senior role*
*Downtown Manhattan, NY*
* Rate:Give me your best*
I'm having problems finding the right person... I have one person I can send
- I need to send 1-2 more
The senior level EMC Documentum Senior Engineer (DSE) will provide
professional consulting services in support of the Department of Information
Technology and Telecommunications (DoITT) for the End-To-End Procurement
Initiative Program. The EMC DSE will have the responsibility of reviewing
the current ongoing project on the EMC platform and provide their expertise.
The EMC DSE will also be involved in future enhancements and extensions to
The DSE will have an additional responsibility of developing the EMC
Documentum platform as an enterprise wide content management system that can
be extended to various New York City agencies on a shared services model.
EMC DSE will review and recommend the approach for the future business
requirements and projects requiring EMC Documentum products. EMC DSE will
evaluate and recommend the infrastructure requirements.
*MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE *
*Note:* candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be
· BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum 8 years of skill and experience with EMC Documentum
· Management product stack.
· Hands on experience and expertise installing and configuring
hardware and Documentum software.
· Experienced in Documentum system administration.
· Design a highly available Documentum system, disaster recovery and
· Integration with third party systems.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in requirements gathering and
· large scale EMC Documentum content management systems.
· Design and create workflows and lifecycles.
· Expertise in Java programming language, design patterns and best
· practices, and application development concept.
· Proficiency in Documentum Application design, including BOF, DFS,
· UI design, WDK and Server methods.
· Proficient in Documentum security, performance tuning and
supporting IT infrastructure.
· Knowledge in Documentum IRM server installation, configuration.
· Good knowledge in system virtualization and scalability.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Assess, communicate, and manage risk.
· Provide technical leadership.
· Guide quality assurance planning.
· Develop and Track project plans and schedules.
Thanks & Regards,
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at