Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

ORACLE APPLICATION DBA

LOCATION: RALEIGH, NC

DURATION: 12 MONTHS

Candidates MUST have experience in the following areas:

1. Oracle Enterprise Management (GRID control configuration)

2. GRID Plug-ins: People Soft, F5, NetApp, RAC, Linux, Windows, Performance
Monitor

3. NetAPP storage, snapshots, and NFS

4. Production operational procedures

5. Oracle RAC (10g and 11g)

6. Oracle Database 8, 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g

7. RedHat Linux

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082