*Please read the requirement carefully and send me only qualified resumes to
 deven...@e-zencomp.com  , for any queries , feel free to call me at   *

* 609-945-7416*

* *

*Hi Associates,

Please do let me know if you have any suitable consultants for below
requirements and do send updated word format profiles with contact info and
rate confirmation, ASAP.

*

* *

*Position * *:   .Net with Production Support and SQL2005
Location :   **Beltsville - MD
Duration :   12 months*

*                                                                        *

*Requirement details:*

·         Production support and development experience with working
knowledge of sql2005 db in a .NET environment.
·         4-6 years of industry experience in production support and
development with db expereince in a .NET environment.

Thanks and regards,

Devendar  Rao

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

5 Independence Way, Ste #300,

Princeton, NJ 08540, www.e-zencomp.com

mailto: deven...@e-zencomp.com

Ph:  609 945 7416   |  Fax: 609 452 5613

***Partner to PTC Arbortext  products.