Hi,

Let me know if you have any profiles for this requirement.

Please forward Profiles to mama...@libsysinc.com

*Let me know if you any consultants for below positions.*

* **Location:Buffalo Grove , IL. *

* uration: 3 months initially and will extend till one year*

* *

*1)SharePoint Designer/developer*

    Rate:$45/hr**

*2)Sharepoint  Lead Designer*

  Rate: $50/hr

  They presently have Windows 2008 and Cisco F5 and looking for a
lead/Designer, Admin and Developers.

Thank you,
*Mamatha
*Libsys, Inc
*#** "Deloitte: Technology Fast 500 in America"            # "VII-100: Top
10 Fastest Growing in America"
# "Inc500: Fastest Growing Companies in America" # "Diversity Business: Top
Small Business"
*630-364-1907 - Direct
630-566-8689 - Fax
mama...@libsysinc.com
www.LibsysInc.com <http://www.libsysinc.com/>

*Glad to offer $500 for each referral, further information please contact us
** *
The information contained in this communication is confidential, private,
proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly
error, please notify the sender immediately at 630-799-1556 in Illinois