Hope you are doing well.
*Please send your responses to kame...@tvsinfotech.com*
Below is my client requirement;
*Job Title: .Net 3.0 / 3.5 guru***
*Location: Redlands, CA *
*Duration: 6-12 months*
Experience: 7-8 years needed
*Must have skills*
- SilverLight 2.0
- XAML, routed events, dependency objects, WPF!!!, not the usual
- Win/Web Forms in C# or VB.Net, or in WPF using XAML and (C# or VB.net )
Need a kind-of developer - not just the usual C# with ASP.Net and
Win/WebForms, but someone who truly understands and has used several of the
newer language features of C#, [generics, lambda expressions, anonymous
delegates, LINQ, closures], and WPF [composite controls, data binding,
routed events]. Someone who can push the power and productivity implied by
the .Net framework, and loves building awesome applications. At least 1.5,
preferably 2.5 years of hard core C# based .Net 3+ development.
- This person will also have to bone up quickly on relevant pieces of
ArcObjects - any prior knowledge of that would be a bonus, otherwise we need
the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- The person must be proficient in UML and have excellent communication
- The person must be able to quickly break down larger problems into
subsets and tasks.
- The person must show adherence to coding/design guidelines.
- The person must have a working knowledge of design patterns.
- Any experience with conducting code reviews is a plus.
- Any knowledge of or working with concurrency and parallelism is a plus.
- Any experience with WCF and/or WF is a plus.
- Any experience working in a start-up like atmosphere is a plus.
The person must be aware of threading issues to the extent that they cause
GUIs to go non-responsive and how to avoid those.
*Thanks & Regards*
*TVS Infotech Inc.,*
*1762 Technology Drive** Suit 201 *
*San Jose**, CA 95110***
*408 - 512 - 2044 X 314*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at