Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Sr Data Analyst

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Greenville SC

Rate: $45/hr

Client in need of a Senior Data Reporting Analyst

*Conduct financial analysis.

*Financial projects and statistical studies.

*Financial concepts, practices, and procedures.

Creates, analyzes, reconciles and maintains: data bases, spreadsheets,
forecasts, files and memos, utilizing various software programs. Processes
and/or handles high volume of detailed statistical data. Interfaces with
end-users, clients, and support groups by compiling business requirements, user
acceptance testing and trouble shooting.

High degree of proficiency in Microsoft products, particularly Access, Excel
and Power Point

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter