Hi Dear,

This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me
of Unix Admin. If you have anyone on this Do Let me know with your
Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can Submitt the
Profile to the Client.

Position:- Jr Unix Administrator
Location:- MN
Duration:- 8 Months
Rate:- $25

Experience Level:-
* 4 year degree plus 1-3 years experience.
* Provides technical support security-related issues.
* Participates in the review of existing data systems security issues and
* Regularly provides support for testing, emergencies, installations, and
* Provides project support to new applications development and
* Maintains familiarity with bank procedures and policies.
* May assist in the design and delivery of security awareness programs.
* May process logon id/user access requests as needed.
* Process requests for Unix system access.
* Notify and respond to customer inquires on requests processed.
* Experience in Unix user access administration required.
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:-
* Systems Administration : UNIX

"Looking forward to work with you"

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I
Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gmail ID:- skumar.cha...@gmail.com
Official Email: skum...@fcsltd.com

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the