Hope you are doing great.
This is *Satya* from *SureIT Inc*., We have an urgent position open for *Oracle
Supplychain BA position at MA *.
Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants for this position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.
Please send the resumes to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com
*Role: Oracle Supplychain BA consulatnt *
*Location: Mountain View CA *
*Duration: 8 months (contract)*
*Functional Oracle Supply Chain BA - Mountain View, CA 8 month contracts
$55 per hour No Relocation Assistance*
We have EIGHT openings for Functional Oracle Business Analysts. These are 8
month contracts located in Mountain View, CA. We are looking for qualified
individuals an enterprise-wide Oracle implementation at multiple facilities
across different company divisions. The ideal candidate will have a strong
background in Oracle Applications from a functional perspective with a solid
background in Supply Chain. Candidate will work closely with other analysts,
experienced Oracle Supply Chain consultants, interact directly with managers
at various manufacturing locations and must be able to offer solutions to
meet business requirements. Must have a proven Oracle Applications Supply
Chain background with a history of successful implementations over the last
3-5 year as a functional applications analyst. The ability to analyze
situations and offer solid Oracle solutions with company personnel is
- Must be able to work with different divisions to develop a thorough
understanding of the business processes and business requirements in order
to facilitate the implementation of Oracle Applications and other related
- Ability to understand complex topics related to Oracle Applications
including inter-org transactions and transaction flow across multiple
systems and to provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Translate business requirements into working IT documents including
functional requirements, functional design, and technical design, using
Oracle AIM methodology.
- Provide support and recommendations to improve existing custom extensions
- Perform application configuration and setup across multiple areas of
- Assist and/or lead application functionality testing, patch testing, and
provide recommendations for functionality enhancements.
- Must be able to ensure SOX and other compliance standards are met, and
development of controls.
- Must be able to update important documentation including business process
flows, requirements documents, functional and technical design documents,
test cases, and user training.
1. 3 to 5 years working with Oracle Supply Chain (OM, Pricing, Shipping,
Inventory, Inventory, Receivables, Purchasing, Service contracts and Install
2. Experience on 11i required; experience on version 12 preferred.
3. Experience implementing Oracle Supply Chain/Oracle Service modules.
4. Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and development concepts as they relate
to Oracle Applications 11i.
5. Understanding of Oracle Reports 6i and Discoverer.
6. Understanding of Oracle applications table structures and table
7. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite products.
4 year degree
*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***
*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*
*Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121*
Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com
gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
Visit our Blog for requirements - http://sureit.blogspot.com/
*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.
Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at