* *

*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Location: Alameda, CA*

*Length: 12 months*

*Note: Locals Preferred.*

Must have *10+ years* of IT experience

*Note: We are looking for Admin/Developer. Please don't send pure Developers

* *

·        In-depth knowledge and at least 5 years (recent) hands-on
experience with the Cognos reporting tool suite *version 8.3* as both a
developer and administrator.

·        Experience in installing and configuring cognos in a distributed

·        Experience in setting up *Cognos Security*; be able to implement
security at the *model / package levels.*

·        Strong knowledge in business data modeling with Framework manager;
Must be competent in setting up new complex data models

·         Working knowledge of security within Cognos at both the data model
level and Cognos connection levels

·         Experience in using *OLAP and relational data* sources for
reporting purposes

·        Ability to generate different types of reports including
conditional formatting, cascading prompts, complex filters, drill thru and
bursting reports.

·        Experience in Cognos *8 suite *like *Cognos Connection, Query
Studio, Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Transformer, Metrics Designer and
Studio, and Event Studio. *

·         Expert knowledge of structured query language *(Oracle SQL) and

·        Strong analytic, problem solving, and collaborative skills;
knowledge of standard system development lifecycle concepts.

·        A degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or equivalent
work experience.

*Job Responsibilities:-*

·        Design, develop, implement, and support various reporting systems.

·        Responsible for developing business intelligence and reporting
solutions that help end users access and analyze data in the data warehouse,
data mart, or operational systems.

·        Work closely with user groups, database administrators, other
application developers and systems administrators; and perform other duties
as assigned.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager