*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*

Hi,

This is for my direct client opening for *C/C++ Developer - San Jose CA*.
This is a *12 Months* contract position. The Hourly rate is *DOE*.

We have an immediate requirement for C/C+ Developer with very strong
experience in C# and Python.

-Should have minimum 6 to 7 years of experience in C/C++

-Should have recent project experience in C#

-Should have Python hands on experience which is mandatory

-Should have SQl/Oracle database backend experience

-Should have good communication skills

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*

*           *

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total C/C++ Developer exp:*

*Do you have recent project experience in C# (Y/N)?*

*Total Python hands on exp:*

*Total SQl/Oracle database backend exp:*

*Hourly Rate: *

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Availability:*

*Current City/State:*

*Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one
else? Y/N:*

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:t...@beyondtekit.com?subject=c/C++ Developer  - San Jose
CA<da...@beyondtekit.com?subject=c/C++%20Developer%20%20-%20San%20Jose%20CA>
***

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Thanks and Regards*
*Tom*
*BeyondTekIT*