Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
b...@datagroupinc.net

IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT

Must have 10 years Project Management experience

Position: SharePoint Project Manager

Location: Arizona

Duration: 6+ Months

Best rate: $55/hr

Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Job Description:

Project Manager engaged in all aspects of our Sharepoint/MOSS related projects.

Complete Description:

•           Experience implementing Share Point /MOSS projects
•           Project Management or Program Management experience
•           Managerial experience
•           Meeting facilitation and prep
•           Server support experience
•           Troubleshooting or trouble ticket experience
•           Experience leading technical status meetings
•           Ability to interact with various personalities and provide
excellent customer service
•           Excellent diplomatic skills and the ability to find creative ways
to solve problems

Skills

      Project Management experience
     10  Years

      Sharepoint MOSS PM experience
     4  Years

      PMO methodology and processes
     8  Years

      MS Office/Project
     8  Years

      Possess a solid technical background
     5  Years

      PMP certification
     Required

      Have led technical teams in the delivery of complex, full lifecycle Portal
     8  Years

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net