Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Siebel CRM/ERP Analyst

Location                               :  Chicago, IL

Duration                                :  6 months

Job Description:

CRM/ERP Analyst (Siebel)

Job Requirements:

  a.. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics along
with 3 + years solid work experience in Information Technology and/or Health
Care.

  a.. 3 - 5 years of Siebel Configuration/ application development experience
along with 1 - 2 years experience developing multi-tiered, Packaged,
Object-Oriented or Web-based applications. Experience with JSP/JavaScript, Java
and Graphical User Interface development is highly desirable.
  b.. 1 - 2 years experience planning, coordinating and implementing software
releases. Proven experience as team leadership required.
  c.. Knowledge of Relational databases, DB2, CICS, MVS and XML and Project
Life Cycle Development considered a plus.
  d.. Siebel 7.x or 8.x Certification mandatory
  e.. 3-5 years working experience as a configuration
  f.. 3-5 years working experience with Siebel Upgrade
  g.. Experience with Siebel Upgrade to version 8.x required
Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229