Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: UNIX System Administrator
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 5+ Months Contract

Rate: $35/hr (Not Negotiable)

Ø     Provide system administration and support for the Bank's UNIX environment
and application software, hosted on IBM's AIX servers.

Ø     Participate in System Administration projects as requested by ITE
Managers with teams from ITE/ITI and/or other Bank's organizational units
supported by ITE/ITI.

Ø     Participate with infrastructure administrators in the review, development
and deployment of new/improved system scripts for backups, automated starts and
stops of applications and servers, and other processes.

Activities to be performed include:

Ø     Perform System administration functions to support UNIX environment and
hosted applications with special concentration on Lawson environment LSF9.0

Ø     Define printers to Operating System

Ø     Monitor/maintain file systems and directories

Ø     Perform backups/and restores

Ø     Maintain log files, print files and work files

Ø     Advise developers on best approaches to develop Application Software
relative to software and hardware features.

Ø     Identify and help in the solution of Application software problems
reported by Bank users.

Ø     Assist in maintaining installation policies, standards, and documentation

Ø     Prepare and present written System Administration procedures/for
relevant/repetitive tasks

Ø     Any other work activities related to server and application
administration, relevant to assigned responsibilities, as requested by Project
Team Leader.

Ø     Successful completion of assigned tasks within the quality standards and
time constraints defined by the Project Team Leader.

Ø     Prompt response, analysis, resolution and report of any technical problem
related to assigned Server and/or applications.

Ø     Analyze system administration activities and present written
recommendations for improvement.

Ø     Provide on-call support on a rotating basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.