Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*Position : **Oracle Business Intelligence Suite—**Enterprise Edition Plus**

*Location: MN,** Minnesota. *

*Duration : 3 + Months *

*Rate : Open *

 I just received an order for a very high-level consultant for a client of
mine here in Minnesota.  This is with Midwave who we have made many
placements through.

The project is a brand-new implementation of *Oracle Business Intelligence
Suite—Enterprise Edition Plus*

* *

*The deliverables of this consultant will be*

   - *The ability to scope the implementation*
   - *The ability to develop an implementation plan*
   - *perform the technical duties of the implementation*
   - *manage and lead the project*

This is a Sr, level person; I expect $ 60/hr or more.  I will look at
candidates at a higher rate, the focus will be on the experience.

I will look at resumes from candidates in any state, relocation is not at
all a problem. , so please let me know of any candidates you have, even if
they still have 2-3 weeks left on their current contracts.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>