Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Senior Oracle DBA

Duration: 2-3 Months

Location: Orlando FL

Rate: $45/hr

We are looking for a Senior Level Oracle DBA (MUST BE ORACLE DBA CERTIFIED).
The skills listed below are required. ...

?  RAC Installs on Oracle 11g

?  Oracle Warehouse Builder

?  SAP, SMS, and SQL experience

?  OBIEE Installs and configurations

?  Red Hat environment

?  Certified Oracle DBA

Please do not send anyone that does not meet ALL of the requirements listed

Required Skills: Some one that can do a RAC installation of Oracle 11g DB and
Oracle Warehouse Builder and the setup and configuration of multiple databases
and external source system connections (SAP, SMS - SQL, flat files). The skill
level should be an advanced Oracle DBA, preferably a certified DBA. There is
also the OBIEE install and configuration (formerly Siebel Analytics).  All in a
Red Hat Linux environment.  Must have good English skills and be able to
document and train in what was done.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter